[lbo-talk] a trip to Madison

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 08:44:54 PST 2011

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 9:05 AM, Doug Henwood <dhenwood at panix.com> wrote:

> On Feb 15, 2011, at 9:43 AM, Jeffrey Fisher wrote:
>
> > D'oh! I totally missed this. And alas, I teach until 4. The trip to
> Madison
> > takes about an hour and a half . . . Tomorrow is possible. Hate for you
> > be doing something like this so close to where I am and not be able to
> get
> > over there.
>
> We've got a lunch thing at 12:30 on THursday. And there's some sort of
> reception for us tonight.
>
> Well, shoot. I wish I'd come back and checked this, because I might have
been able to make the reception. I teach at noon, as well, so last night would have been best, but circumstances conspired. Especially the one where I don't have a car . . . :-o It's not impossible, but for trips to Madison, I need to make arrangements. I may still be able to make it over this afternoon, but I can't count on it.

How did it go?