[lbo-talk] labor leadership not so sure about Wisconsin

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 07:10:17 PST 2011

Exactly what I was thinking. Although isn't it just like a US news organization to find the union people who think that what unions are doing is risky, no matter what they're doing? They'd be writing almost exactly the same story if teachers had sat on their hands last week, just with some of them saying, "not doing anything is really risky. this could snowball and it could kill us."