[lbo-talk] More Rightwing proto-fascism

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 10:44:28 PST 2011

In Germany, they followed a similar advice and all ended up in the lagers.

Unlike me, you do not have a citizenship of a EU/Schengen country so you really have no place to go when the GOP fascists start implementing their threats. Therefore, if I were you, I would cling to DP as your last life boat against such an event.

Wojtek