[lbo-talk] solidarity movement??

SA s11131978 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 15:20:01 PST 2011

Yesterday I went to a demonstration in front of Scott Walker's DC office, organized by the DC labor council. These events have of course been taking place in cities around the country this week. (There's a list of actions here: http://www.jwjblog.org/2011/02/worker-solidarity-rallies-planned .)

But I haven't seen anything beyond this week. What's next? Teacher layoffs, etc., are happening all over the country. There must be a lot of people who are ready to take further action - who if anyone is organizing?

SA