[lbo-talk] The liquidation of society

Peter Fay peterrfay at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 20:20:26 PST 2011

Not sure about this... It appears it is a different graph that was taken from http://revolisationactu.blogspot.com/2010/03/chez-paul-jorion-fermer-la-bourse-louis.html <http://revolisationactu.blogspot.com/2010/03/chez-paul-jorion-fermer-la-bourse-louis.html>This graph was made later than Doug's, it appears - different data.