[lbo-talk] Libya´s Nescafe

Ferenc Molnar ferenc_molnar at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 25 10:08:52 PST 2011

"Yes, it´s laughable. Yet, I´m having a hard time voicing my contempt for Gadaffi in local lefty circles. They´re under an inmense conspiracy cloud of BS... saying this is all for Libya´s oil, and a CIA operation. They seem incapable of admitting their beacon of anti-imperialism seems to have gone absolutely cuckoo ...."

fm:  If you think the anti-imperialists are irrational about Libya try including Iran on the roster of peoples uprisings.  I understand their belief (shared by the US and Israel) that a favored regime's collapse might usher in something worse.  But what I can't fathom and find nauseating is anyone's willingness to support the murder of people simply for demonstrating in the streets.