[lbo-talk] Libya´s Nescafe

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sat Feb 26 06:00:59 PST 2011

On Sat, February 26, 2011 3:15 am, Joseph Catron wrote:

> One needn't be a supporter of the Gaddafi regime to realize that a lot of
> the current moralistic hysteria against it is really quite silly.

Mowing down peacefully demonstrating citizens with .50 cal weaponry is a war crime in my book.

Another great moment in media history -- Ben Wedeman from CNN, who's been doing superb coverage, is talking live (as in, right now) with the announcer on Benghazi's RevoCam:

http://www.livestream.com/libya17feb

-- DRR