[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Sat Feb 26 11:50:30 PST 2011

No problem. Breasts are irresistible.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Fernando Cassia" <fcassia at gmail.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 11:45:03 AM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

On Sat, Feb 26, 2011 at 4:32 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> in what context do you think a woman will sell her breast milk for ice cream?

Can you all please include allegorical pictures to make this conversation more entertaining?. Thanks.

I can´t think of a discussion topic that warrants html email more.... JOKE JOKE (sorry, couldn´t resist).

OK, here´s some

Sculptures: http://i.ytimg.com/vi/lxrfCyUtsSg/0.jpg http://frigginloon.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/breast-sculpture.gif http://amygrindhouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/a-nude-angelina-jolie-breastfeeding-sculpture-3.jpg

Oh well, men... we just can´t stop staring. FC