[lbo-talk] "I Won't Pay" movement grips debt-ridden Greece

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 09:53:41 PST 2011

[WS:] I do not know about Greece, but what is so good about depriving public transit in this country of its meager funds? It just plays into the fascist repug mantra of less transit fewer services and more cars. If they kicked banks, developers, car makers and other private businesses in their pocket books - that would be a different story, but New York Metro?

It is like a guy who is screwed up by his boss at work but since there is not much he can do to fight back, he goes home and kicks the dog instead.

Wojtek