[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 13:41:21 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 4:44 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:

> But, apparently the breast imagery was so overpowering, that the males on this list who chose to respond could not see commodification or exploitation -- or anything much other than Breasts

Sorry, what did you say? I was staring at breasts imagery. ;) JOKE.

So, how is this different from males going to a sperm bank and getting cash for their body fluids.? Is that commodification and exploitation of men?.

Because I don´t think the ice cream factory is running a women-farm in the back with beds and daily milking schedule....

FC