[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 17:37:56 PST 2011

On Sun, Feb 27, 2011 at 9:16 PM, <123hop at comcast.net> wrote:
> Men going to a sperm bank is not the same as the ice cream, because the sperm is being used to make babies.

Spem and ice cream in the same sentence.... don´t give capitalists an idea.

Now I´ll quit this silly discussion in disgust.... like Bible Belt republicans seeing a woman breasfeeding her baby in the street. (joke)

Maybe you´re right. Maybe in the pure objective philosophical level it is exploitation. But in a scale of exploitation -along with miners, harvest workers, sex slaves forced to work by prostitution ring, and office bosses demanding 10-hour workdays, how would you rate it?-

I think this ice cream idea is silly and will fail. The automagical correction of the market sometimes does exist.... consumers sometimes reject stupid ideas... Remember "break dance"? ;-P

Oh, forget it, I´m just pulling your chain for argument´s sake. FC