[lbo-talk] Was Signing online, now the Egyptian option

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Feb 28 12:27:45 PST 2011

> Keep the updates coming.
>
> To the list: what are you following for news on all this? I get a lot
> of links from FB and Salon. Supposedly cable news has been remiss.
>

> --
> Andy

Yes, please do keep whatever updates coming...

Monday, Democracy Now had several long reports on Madison events. It sounds like Walker has to call in other sections of the state's police since the Capitol police don't follow orders.

DN opened with Libya and then switch to Madison. They only broadcast on week days. AJE runs continuous updates, intercut with Riz Khan, Inside Story, Witness, and Empire. Riz Khan this morning interviewed Tarqi Ali.

Meanwhile senators McCain and Liberman visited Cairo. Not sure what this farce was about..

CG