[lbo-talk] Breast milk ice cream...

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 22:55:10 PST 2011

As Jordan notes below, Wren somehow manages to outdo the thread as a whole in stupidity; and as per Doug's suggestion, I imagine this will be my last contribution to it:

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:01 PM, Dissenting Wren <dissentingwren at yahoo.com>wrote:

what would you call someone who posts repeatedly comparing dairy
> products based on healthy human milk as opposed to those nasty products of
> the
> cow. I don't know what's driving Joseph's obsession there

Every single scientific observation I have ever encountered of the respective effects of the two on human consumers? My God, your projection here is transparent.