[lbo-talk] Happy New Year!

Alan Rudy alan.rudy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 12:12:49 PST 2011

we got to Ball of Fire via Christmas in Connecticut which is also good... but doesn't have Gene Krupa (that matchbox version of Drum Boogie was pretty darn cool.) Our kids refer to such films and "non-color" movies...

oh, and, uh, yeah, I forgot, happy new year all and happy birthday Ivan - our, now, 6 year old made that first transition in a manner better for our taxes, on the 30th...