[lbo-talk] Shamir on Belarus elections

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jan 3 21:09:19 PST 2011

No reputable publisher uses his work. Counterpunch was stupid to run his article. -Chip

On March 30, the Jerusalem Post published an op/ed that reported: ``Two weeks ago, Russian-language journalist Israel Shamir told a largely Jewish audience: 'Jews only exist to drip the blood of Palestinian children into their matzas.' '' Marv Gandall

Thank you. Fair enough.

I have to say I am so sick of this shit, that I can no longer even think straight:

``I certainly believe the US would pay any price, go to any length, write, do, or fund any alternative to its own fiendish neoliberal bullshit.'' [should have said...anything to support its own...]

I am not sure what I wanted to say. The US is so ideologically bankrupt and rotten it will support anybody to say anything that it thinks will advance the corporate agenda. It makes for a nightmare of entangle, dis-entanglements.

CG