[lbo-talk] Shamir on Belarus elections

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 05:06:53 PST 2011

Richard Seymour: "Why have you sent an article by Nazi provocateur to this list?"

[WS:] Because I thought that what he said about the US financing the so-called democracy movement in Belarus (and by implication other ex-Soviet states) was interesting. Are you saying that this is not true?

PS. I do not know - nor do I particularly care - who Mr. Shamir is. I do not find alleging personal connections to "imperialism" "fascism" or kindred declared "public enemy" a very fruitful way of argumentation, although it seems rather popular with inquisitors of various stripes.

Wojtek