[lbo-talk] Imperial Collapse

Eric Beck ersatzdog at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 10:19:53 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:55 AM, <dredmond at efn.org> wrote:

> I shudder to think of who our version of Yeltsin is going to be.

Well that's all cool, because under Redmondhistory, in which everything is repeated in exactly the same way, ourYeltsin will be followed by the ourPutin, anti-imperialist imperialist hero to the western socialdemocratic left. Maybe we will resurge economically then, and maybe it will be in concert with a resurrected British empire, which will create the snappy acronym USUK (pronounced "you suck").