[lbo-talk] Steve Forbes lashes out against Keynesian economics: "the whole idea of macroeconomics is a fraud" - Forbes.com

Fernando Cassia fcassia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 17:39:47 PST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Max Sawicky <sawicky at verizon.net> wrote:
> Evidently he doesn't understand the difference between macroeconomics
> and basic national income accounting.

A friend who lives in California replied to my e-mail where I quoted Forbes´ words saying:

"Steve Forbes ran for president on a flat tax platform. He has NEVER done anything other than run his fathers publishing business as editor-in-chief. He has NEVER had a real blue collar job - he has NEVER run a manufacturing business. I consider him a giant windbag ..."

:o)
FC