[lbo-talk] Arizona congresswoman assassinated

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Sat Jan 8 12:25:14 PST 2011

It would take me 20 minutes of messing around to tead the story. What is this about? The way they set up almost all web pages, Zoomtext doesn't work very well. It hides all the buttons if large enough to red the buttons. And expanding the text makes it less distinct. Something has to be _reallyd_ important -- important enough for me to go to the trouble of getting it first into a notepad file, then a word file¸then spend time formatting it.

Carrol

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Eubulides Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 2:18 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Arizona congresswoman assassinated

http://wildcat.arizona.edu/perspectives/palin-reloads-aims-for-giffords-1.16 54164