[lbo-talk] JL's YouTube channel

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sat Jan 8 15:58:19 PST 2011

I watched his first video---the one with bad rock. Let the bodies hit the floor seems to be the only lyrics.

Unless it's a costume, he suffers a physical disability. If you look closely to his hooded brown sweat shirt you'll notice what I first thought was body armor. Now I think its probably an upper body prosthetic corset. There are multiple uses for this, like support for a full arm prosethesis, or for upper torso support for weakened left side muscles.

Why are his pants, a black plastic bag. His gait is obviously effected, and I don't think it is an act. So either a whithered left leg or hip dysplasia, maybe both. This implies some form of left side hemiplegia. This was once common for post-polio, and some forms of birth defect or trauma. You can get this way from a car accident or war wound, of course.

Burning a plastic US flag was interesting to watch, since it dripped flaming plastic onto the sand.

The referrence to grammar I think is probably code for English Only, i.e. anti-Latino message.

Besides Giffords, the other bodies that hit the floor were a federal judge and a little girl.

Is America sick or what? I hope he turns out to be articulate enough to claim solidarity with the Tea Party, anti-immigrant border patrol vigillantes, and voting for McCain and Palin---maybe with a small crush on the latter... and of course an avit NRA member. Then I think, this guy looked pretty damned disabled. Must be an automatic pistol.

Fascinating.

CG