[lbo-talk] Link to Gillian Tett talk

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jan 10 15:43:48 PST 2011

Below is a link to a talk by Gillian Tett for her book Fool's Gold. It's fifty minutes or so:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/286433-1

The latter section gets a little too technical for me. In the question period, one of the people in her book is in the small audience. Part of his defense of this garbage paper was that if Americans paid their mortages, we(?) wouldn't be in the mess.

This talk is dated May 2009 when there was still hope the US and UK governments would come to their senses. That evidently is not going to happen.

CG