[lbo-talk] Surowecki on unions

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 11:34:41 PST 2011

Re: "So Jim McNeil, the Goldman Sachs economist who coined the term "BRICs," says the U.S. is going to surprise everyone this year by doing rather well. We'll see, won't we?"

[WS:] "The markets" are already doing quite well, Dow Jones is 11,760 as I write - almost up to the pre-recession level. It is the unemployment and cost of living increases that still suck. Is he predicting a "surprise" in the latter?

Wojtek