[lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jan 12 14:46:41 PST 2011

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Max Sawicky Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 3:05 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

Chip has a lengthy record of honorable and distinguished service, which includes an uncommon interest in factual precision, and who the fuck are you, really.

I have my disagreements with Chip -- but I want to echo Max's point. It was unclear in Green's first post whether he was quoting someone or expressing his own thought. If the latter, what the fuck is he doing on the list at all? If the former, he had better more clearly separate himself from the vileness expressed.

Carrol