[lbo-talk] Berlet on Democracy Now

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Wed Jan 12 15:17:06 PST 2011

No, Berlet has a lengthy record as a creepy Morris Dees-type hysteric who makes a living bilking money out of credulous bien pensant liberals.. mep

What? I agree Morris Dees is creepy. On the other hand Dees makes his money on lawsuits. Making a good living definitely seems to push his agenda. But that is almost a cottage industry for various politicos...

Anyway, you need to read some of Berlet's work like Rightwing Populism in America. Sure opened my eyes since I didn't know half the history, which isn't found on the regular US history menu. I have some minor arguments with it, but that's for another time.

Mep make an argument, skip the insults.

CG