[lbo-talk] Surowecki on unions

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jan 12 19:08:53 PST 2011

Yes, Carol. Thank you. I am fighting back. If I weren't I would be depressed.

I have been writing about education on an OUSD parent/teacher chat list for a few years now, and apparently a number of people are getting interested in talking to me and maybe having me do some writing for OUSD. That would be great.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, January 12, 2011 6:39:40 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Surowecki on unions

Seriously. Listen to Yeats. (Forget his crazy politics.) And rember that events are "things."

All things fall and are built again, And those that build them again are gay