[lbo-talk] Even a dead Pope can do miracles

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 14 14:03:18 PST 2011

I dunno, but it is one thing to do miracles while you are alive, but a different thing to do them after you kick the bucket. I mean, after you are dead you are no longer a human you are sort of joining god (if you believe that kind of stuff.) So it stand to logic that it god not you who performs the miracle, no? So they should beatify god instead as the proper agent, albeit I do not think is necessary.

Wojtek