[lbo-talk] Fwd: I NEED YOUR HELP

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 12:25:39 PST 2011

[WS:] Interesting. Several years ago I met a guy in Bangkok who had the exact same shtick - a tall Black guy speaking slightly accented English (Nigerian?) claiming to be originally from Washington DC and becoming evasive when I said that I also lived there and asking him where exactly he lived. I cannot remember his name anymore but it could have been Perry something. Small world, no?

Wojtek