[lbo-talk] Jared Lee Loughner, the conservative/liberal axis and the mentally ill...

Mark Bennett bennett.mab at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 00:06:36 PST 2011

Give me a break. Is that what it's come to around here now? Is victimization a seal of approval, a merit badge of virtue now? "[T]here was no reason for him to bother trying to get a firearm in other-than-legal ways." Except that every classmate he had at Pima CC was scared to death of him and he couldn't even hold a job as a dogwalker. The fucker was crazy and no sane person would have sold him a gun. But I guess that's cool. No big deal; hell give everyone a Glock 9 with a couple of 30 round mags. That'll keep the banksters in line, right?