[lbo-talk] John Ross, 1938-2011

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Tue Jan 18 19:24:52 PST 2011

What is "it"? Life in general? Writing? Enjoying life? Could you specify a bit.

It's true that at the age of 12 I didn't feel abused using an outdoor toilet. But I was never exactly happy about it -- and I couldn't tolerate it now!

Carroll

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of SA Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:10 PM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] John Ross, 1938-2011

On 1/18/2011 9:27 PM, Doug Henwood wrote:

>> I was encouraged actually. Hard to say why. You can live to 72 on the
fringe of poverty, politics, intellectual edges, and numerous fronts of revolt and do art, music and or poetry. Hell yeah.