[lbo-talk] I already hate twitter

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 11:24:25 PST 2011

This is one of the most idiotic internet services I encountered lately. I misspelled my email address at registration and each time I log in I get the error message that they cannot deliver confirmation email to that address and proving a link to provide a new address. Except that when I follow that fucking link the only think I can do is to send a conformation to the misspelled address and there is no option to correct. And then, when go to their help center, you read the following:

*Warning: *If you do not complete the confirmation process above, your email will not be changed

If that is not the classic catch 22, i do now know what is. Do those morons actually think when they design those websites ?

wojtek