[lbo-talk] I already hate twitter

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:02:14 PST 2011

That is what I did. What gets me is that most of those sites assume perfect typing skills. I have a motor coordination problem and I often mistype letters on the keyboard and I am pretty sure that many others have the same issue (I was told than Mencken could not type other than with two fingers, as I do) - so it would be nice if people who design those things took that into consideration.

Wojtek