[lbo-talk] I already hate twitter

Wojtek S wsoko52 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 10:15:29 PST 2011

I had a similar experience. I followed the link to change to a different address and it did not let me do it. After some search, I discovered that they would not allow email changes for "unconfirmed" email addresses - which prompted my initial Catch 22 comment. When I opened a different account, which I was able to confirm, the link seem to work.

The main point here is, however, that most sites offer some form of protection against such instances e.g. require to enter email twice. In case of twitter, it is not a big deal because I did not provide them with any sensitive information which I normally would in online shopping, it is just mildly annoying.

wojtek