[lbo-talk] Can I attach PDFs to LBO list?

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Mon Jan 24 19:23:35 PST 2011

Boy, that was some fun reading today, especially the piece on Yale and the CIA. There's a great echo with Berkeley and the fucking nuclear weapons development systems.Engineering the future castastrophe of the planet, oh yeah, let's push the button

And the links lead on to a really cool memoir by Cockburn on Ben Sonnenberg.

(Sidebar. If you want to get back that Grand Street journal look and feel, download a TeX or LaTeX page layout system and learn the mark-up. Knuth coded this classic page layout and font system. The organizations that use these systems are the American Mathematical Association, or AMA and the astronomy and physics journals, because of their math features. But don't worry about that. The text layout is emaculate. Unfortunately, I have the vastly crippled XP un-modifable execution version. So it's fixed code and defeats the great flexability of open source.... )