[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 26 08:41:04 PST 2011

Doug Henwood: We can talk for a long time about what's produced this situation, but it's still very bad. JG: FWIW, years of pissing around on LBO-Talk (and other like listservs) seems to haveeroded my reading concentration skills. I've long been an ADD sort and screen readingand constant message sending-and-receiving (not to mention message-checking) seemsto have exacerbated it. Of course, n=1 doesn't say much. I'm sure you've noticed, however, that the length of a typical post to LBO-talk has steadily diminished over the years. I'm not sure what that says...