[lbo-talk] Middle Eastern revo

123hop at comcast.net 123hop at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 21:20:46 PST 2011

And, you know, just for the hell of it, somebody might think of a woman too -- though all I can think of is Amira Haas, oh, and Leslie Cockburn.

Joanna

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joanne Landy" <joanne.landy at igc.org> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Wednesday, January 26, 2011 8:41:21 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Middle Eastern revo