[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

Jeffrey Fisher jeff.jfisher at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 19:11:23 PST 2011

I have to nod at Carrol's comments at the same time that I echo Wren's (and Alan's above).

Since our friend the Dissenting Wren seems to have read the study, dare I ask whether they have done any work that would help us know where these students are after 1, 5, 10 years out of school? Probably not at this point, but do we know if they're planning that for the future? Because I am curious about those numbers, too.