[lbo-talk] the TRUTH, for free, like, totally, yay liberty & thank you free market!

Adam Proctor proctorvt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:05:04 PST 2011

Holy shit, that was the most hilarious thing i've ever seen... And the most terrifying. This man is our frenemy. Our friend, because anyone with a cursory understanding of Capital could dismantle this poor sap piece by piece, and our enemy because these poor young impressionable kids might actually buy that load of garbage.

We have revolutions to tend to. Let this modern day J.B. Say/Col. Torrens choke on his own vomit.

-adam