[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

c b cb31450 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 10:20:51 PST 2011

Carrol Cox

Doug Henwood: It always strikes me as weird when a guy who devoted his professional life to Milton and Pound says that literacy doesn't really matter much.

-------

It was partly from Milton & Pope that I learned to be skeptical of the use of literacy.

^^^^^ CB: Comrade Carrol is practicing criticism/self-criticism ! Sounds like Carrol is demonstrating high quality critical thinking in an area in which his thinking is also rigorous (smile)