[lbo-talk] Opinion piece in Haaretz

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 23:36:39 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 2:21 AM, joel schalit <jschalit at gmail.com> wrote:

If you know his work better (you're really
> off) you'd back up a bit. I'm saying this not being a big fan of
> Levy's work, either.

But who's talking about his work (on which I proclaim general, if not absolute ignorance)? I commented only his article, which is what was posted here, and of course the part does not equal the whole. (I have nothing against the idea of reading Levy's work - I've actually eyed *The Punishment of Gaza* on Amazon a few times - but as many other books as I already intend to read on the topic of Gaza alone, this will probably not be the year for it.)