[lbo-talk] Opinion piece in Haaretz

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 00:03:09 PST 2011

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 2:51 AM, joel schalit <jschalit at gmail.com> wrote:

Calling Levy a liberal Zionist isn't exactly accurate, in my view, and
> is dismissive.

You could very well be right about Levy's political orientation. As I said, I can only comment on the small number of his articles I've actually read, and my comments were directed exclusively toward the one posted here.

> The ideological spectrum of the op-eds published in
> the English edition of Haaretz can vary wildly, even if the paper has
> its own particular point of view.

All right, maybe I overstated my case about "liberal Zionism [being] Haaretz' bread and butter."