[lbo-talk] How Much Do College Students Learn, and Study?

brad babscritique at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 16:54:11 PST 2011

Alan Rudy wrote: "It is true that far more folks who would not have gone to college in the past now go to college"

I've seen this type of statement a few times on this thread and maybe I am missing what you mean by it but the data presented here shows that the percentage of the US population attending colleges and universities is going down very slightly not going up (if I read it correctly). Sure in absolute numbers more US citizens are attending but not as a percentage. Which means we should be getting more of the cream of the crop (to put it crudely).

Brad