[lbo-talk] as if on cue

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 31 08:25:25 PST 2011

Wojtek:

> What irritates me about your posts is your uncanny ability to change the
> subject and go on tangents that are not relevant to the discussion.

You moron, the last post of yours I addressed I went into great on-topic detail concerning your ignorance concerning contemporary Europe, and you never even responded after a certain point. Please stick to what you know, for a fellow who likes to pour scorn on the ignorance of the population of the country you live in, you're rather badly informed about everything else.