[lbo-talk] James McMurtry - "We can't make it here"??

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:07:30 PDT 2011

On Jul 2, 2011, at 10:44 PM, Dennis Claxton wrote:

>> "Binary"? Give me a fucking break.
>
> Refined and urbane vs. whatever you're talking about. You set it up, not me.

I didn't set anything up. Trust me that there is life after self-cripplingly imposed binary logic. Trust me on this. Or don't. It's your life - but only for a little while.

>> I'm saying you read too much, and touch too little.
>
> Did you figure that out with some kind of dowsing rod?

Nope. But I know what what it feels like when a spunky, salt-and-pepper, 10-day-old lamb whom you've just chased through the muddy paddock for half an hour pants into your neck and licks your ear as you loft him over your shoulder and walk him back to the holding pens so that he can get his fucking injections.

You?

Oh, sorry - this was about "binaries." My bad.