[lbo-talk] re john prine

lbo83235 lbo83235 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 14:52:19 PDT 2011

On Jul 2, 2011, at 11:31 PM, martin schiller wrote:

> Fish And Whistle
> ©John Prine

I met John a couple of times in Nashville. We took our pets to the same vet - don't remember the name of the street but close to the organic foods store off 21st Ave. He drove a big cadillac convertible. I called out his name one evening as we were both leaving and the sun was going down, thanked him for all the beautiful music. He grinned like an idiot, content, and waved back, shouted "You're welcome!" a bit too loud, and drove off.

Good days.