[lbo-talk] More Metaphysics, was Re: Digest

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Sun Jul 3 20:30:57 PDT 2011

-----Original Message----- From: // ravi

I guess “Left alternatives” suggests the existence of “the Left”, especially with my capitalisation. But the “Left” in “Left alternatives” wasn’t meant to be a noun. My later proposition applied to us, the concrete us, here on this list. I am literally suggesting that Joanna, Kelley, Colin, other geeks, and non-geeks, band with me to create a "cloud computing” or Groupon-like bubble vapourware corporation that we can sell to Google or Microsoft for $8 billion.

—ravi