[lbo-talk] lbo-talk Digest, Vol 1618, Issue 1

Chuck Grimes c123grimes at att.net
Sun Jul 3 20:52:10 PDT 2011

More broadly, I think that we need to take our economic fate into our hands in ways that unions and political reformism haven't done for us in a long long time. If that means marxists small business people or bankers, then so be it. John G

I favor a different approach since I never had any capital to invest in anything except rent, food, and substance abuse.

So here's my plan. Trick the asshole government with fancy reform sounding words into paying you to start a revolution they can't see coming.

CG

ps. Hope you're laughing. It does work every now and again.