[lbo-talk] Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison: A reply to Ismail's 'Prosecute All'

Billy O'Connor billyoc at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 04:56:37 PDT 2011

Ira Glazer <ira.glazer at gmail.com> writes:

> "You put Lloyd Blankfein in pound-me-in-the-ass prison for one
> six-month term, and all this bullshit would stop, all over Wall
> Street," says a former congressional aide. "That's all it would
> take. Just once."
>
> from Matt Taibbi's, ' Why Isn't Wall Street in Jail?'

This raises several questions:

Did putting people in pound-me-in-the-ass-with-bullets prison stop these sort of economic crimes in China? [1]

Why did half of those prison men kill the other half? [2]

[1] China 'may review execution policy changes' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-10736141

[2] Jay Gould http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/33148.html

-- In Solidarity, Billy O'Connor