[lbo-talk] Fwd: Response to MG -- Was Poll....

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Wed Jul 6 10:48:16 PDT 2011

I think I won't read Marv's the missent post; it must have beend inspired by mutualmisunderstanding, and is better left to itself. I picked Marv's post to respond to because while he and I continually disagree, we have kept the disagreement reasonably civil over the years; hence I thought a response to him would best keep the focus on the substance of the exchange. Clearly my post provoked heat rather than generated political discussion. I'm in the process, as I have said already, of trying again.