[lbo-talk] Adorno and Horkheimer - was Response to MG -- Was Poll....

Dissenting Wren dissentingwren at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 15:29:04 PDT 2011

Foucault's sex life is also tired gossipy bullshit by now.  Should I tell you about mine?

Now there's a recipe for clearing out the list!

________________________________ From: Angelus Novus <fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com> To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Sent: Thursday, July 7, 2011 3:49 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Adorno and Horkheimer - was Response to MG -- Was Poll....

James wrote:

> just as well you called me out, as I see I slightly elaborated from
> memory.

As long as you're going to endow us with gossipy bullshit, I would suggest that Michel Foucault's sex life is far more interesting grist for the mill than the same old tired shit about Adorno's butler.

Oh, and just to get a dig in, Teddy's _Introduction to Sociology_ and _History and Freedom_ are worth far more than anything your neo-liberal sect has produced.