[lbo-talk] "Facebook et Twitter, j'ai horreur de ça"

John Gulick john_gulick at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 8 11:23:02 PDT 2011

SA

Totally aside from that, though, are these comments today. A lot of people will hate them,but personally they make me like her more. "Facebook and Twitter, I dread it....It's typical of this society where everyone gazes at his own navel....And then all those fake friends....Explaining my emotional states isn't my thing. Life is also being free to look beyond yourself." GULICK

In terms of sheer attitude, this is a breath of fresh air. Can you imagine anyone seriously in the running for a major US political office, doing anything other than genuflecting to the unparalleled genius of high-tech "entrepreneurs"?